The Singulus® family and IQMediaMonitor platforms are the industry's first and only 1Gb and 10Gb video monitoring, analysis, generation and test tool. The Singulus family and IQMediaMonitor hardware are a multi-functional platforms for monitoring, analyzing, troubleshooting, test and measurement of video networks. The Singulus family connects to the video network through a 1Gigabit or 10Gigabit Ethernet port and provides either network traffic generation (Stimulus) or monitoring and analysis. The IQMediaMonitor is a base model that provides the IP video monitoring and analysis. Based on reconfigurable technology, the Singulus family allows the user to configure the hardware into alternate modes of operation. The Singulus family platforms can be configured as an advanced development and troubleshooting platform or a simple remote video monitoring platform. The user can easily switch operational modes using a web page interface.
- Field troubleshooting, engineering and remote debugging of 10Gb or 1Gb Ethernet IP video networks
- Portable solution for real-time video monitoring and fault isolation
- IP video network design and engineering
- Reconfigurable hardware for scalable features
- Portable hardware platforms can contain up to two systems
- Supports IneoQuest software applications