Multiscreen Video Service Assurance
- An integrated end-to-end solution providing video quality and performance management for improved network performance and maximum viewer experience, reducing OPEX, and increasing ROI
- Scalable solution that can audit, monitor, analyze, and trend all HTTP adaptive video traffic allowing users to proactively identify and solve network issues before customer experience is impacted
- Gain the business Intelligence needed to properly manage Multiscreen and OTT
- End-to-End QoS & QoE monitoring of Adaptive video, including VeriStream the industry's first QoS metric for HTTP Adaptive Streaming
- Monitor QoS & QoE pre- and post- segment encoder
- Publishing monitoring
- Passive monitoring of Live Sessions & Control messaging
- Content Availability Verification
- Gather end-client statistics and performance data from the network
IneoQuest has developed the industry’s first true end-to-end video quality and service assurance solution for Multiscreen, Over-the-Top (OTT) and TV Everywhere services. Through our groundbreaking technologies, such as VeriStream, the QoS metric for HTTP video streaming; revolutionary probes; and advanced iVMS ASM video management solution, IneoQuest assures quality and service from content source, through the content distribution network (CDN) and over the last mile. Essential for anyone deploying HTTP video streaming services or Adaptive Bitrate Streaming (ABR) video, IneoQuest’s cost-effective, scalable solution provides the real-time data and business intelligence that service and content providers need to gain visibility into their services throughout the entire network.
Real-time Aggregation & Correlation for Multiscreen Video Service Assurance
iVMS ASM: IneoQuest's award-winning iVMS video management system is now available to provide real-time monitoring of the Multiscreen and OTT video network.
Video Analytics Software Library for Video Apps
This software library allows developers to incorporate end client video QoS & QoE measurement and analytics for multiscreen video services into their video apps intended for use with Apple® mobile devices (iPad® and iPhone®) and the Microsoft® Silverlight® platform. This software component measures, collects, and reports end client statistics and QoS & QoE metrics, including VeriStream.
Contact IneoQuest for further details about a free evaluation of this software library and licensing requirements.