Linear Broadcast Service Assurance
- Proactive monitoring of all video flows at all location at all times for rapid fault isolation
- Benchmark video network operations with five-nines (99.999%) availability and quality reporting
- Scalable solution that perfectly matches the bandwidth required at the appropriate places in the network at the appropriate price points.
- Can be embedded in service delivery infrastructure
- Broadest physical transport coverage: ASI, GE, 10GE, RF, 8-VSB, HDMI, DVB-S
- Industry's only scalable & complete end-to-end Video Service Assurance Solution
While the video delivery market is growing, it’s also changing. Consumer viewing patterns are shifting drastically enough to give linear broadcasting additional competition from non-linear video services, particularly from Over-the-Top (OTT) video services. OTT Video now threatens linear broadcasting, the traditional “Cash Cow” of video service providers. With this intensified competition, video service margins are decreasing requiring operators to cap expenses when delivering linear broadcast service. Video quality is the key differentiator in this area.
To assure video quality to their subscribers, operators are faced with problems such as unbounded operating expenses and spending billions of dollars on truck rolls and MTTR. With no end-to-end visibility of the service, they cannot benchmark operations for further improvements.
IneoQuest’s IQPinPoint™ is a Multi-Dimensional Video Quality Management™ solution designed for digital video enabled networks.
IQPinPoint offers rapid fault isolation and a single, intelligent management dashboard. It allows you to maintain awareness through real-time alerts and executive reports. You can retain customers by proactive monitoring all content simultaneously and, over time, improve the quality of video delivery and ultimately exceed viewer expectations.
Enterprise scale analytics and reporting consolidate volumes of performance data collected by monitoring digital video networks. This offers service providers the ability to generate comprehensive, flexible reports for historical analysis as well as reveal a network’s Program Availability. Executives and operators can efficiently and effectively manage Video Quality of Service (QoS) and ensure a quality subscriber experience. Revenue and profit losses can be mitigated by correlating multiple network events and identifying recurring issues that can cost a system provider customers. This service assurance monitoring solution can enable accurate forecasting of video resources and substantiate capital investments to meet seasonal, cyclical, and organizational service demands.
IQPinPoint’s Headend Monitoring and Analysis capabilities include:
- Gigabit interface provides simultaneous analysis for hundreds of programs and multiple flows
- Integrated analysis of transport and content metrics
- Performance monitoring & analysis at the flow level and program level
- Capture & storage of thumbnails for auditing & performance trending
- Modular platform supports specialized analysis capabilities to meet unique operator requirements
Core IP Monitoring and Analysis capabilities include:
- Real-time monitoring and measurements of 2000 IP video flows
- MDI compliant (RFC4445)
- Analysis and deep packet inspection of IP and MPEG Monitoring and analysis to the transport stream PID level up to 256,000 PIDs
- Record and playback IP and MPEG video problems with a 200MB or 80MB Trigger/Capture buffer
- Supports MPEG2, MPEG4 Part 2, MPEG4 Part 10 /H.264, H263, H261, DC II, VC1, and WinMedia 9
- Supports RVL™ (Remote Video Link) for live remote video content viewing
- TR 101 290 test standard support
Edge Monitoring and Analysis capabilities include:
- Analyze and troubleshoot QAM signal
- Monitor and analyze RF and MPEG video quality issues in real-time
- Supports SD and HD video content over SPTS and MPTS
- Monitoring and analysis to the PID level
- Powerful RF Analyzer features including Constellation diagram, BER/MER, Carrier offset, symbol rate offset
- Customizable RF Frequency maps and alarm thresholds
- Dual QAM tuners
- 1 GHz plant ready
End-to-End Video Quality & Service Assurance
IneoQuest is the Industry Leader and the only Enterprise Scale Solution.
Customer Benefits: Reduced Truck Rolls, Reduced MTTR, Reduced Churn, Better Control