iVMS® 5 holds the key to efficiently pinpoint and solve issues in the video delivery network. With both real-time views and performance analysis, iVMS 5 is designed to streamline operations by providing the data intelligence to reduce the mean time to track and repair the performance of the network. It is a scalable system that provides the essentials for true end-to-end video management and the first solution to incorporate Program Availability* reporting.
iVMS 5 is the industry's first real-time look into the health of the entire video delivery network. iVMS 5 detects customer impacting events, sends alerts and rapidly isolates faults while providing tools for remote troubleshooting. It tracks thousands of programs and hundreds of probes in a single management system. This improves the quality of service (QoS) and the subscriber's quality of experience (QoE) while controlling operational expenses and managing business compliance agreements.
The base system provides real-time monitoring and performance analysis, while additional modules allow you to customize the system to address your individual requirements. Together, they provide a unified solution that simplifies the complexities of all the aggregated data collected on a per program basis. So, no matter where you're located and what level of detail you require, you can simply log onto iVMS 5 to access the data intelligence needed to manage your network.
- Centralize video management
- Streamline operations with real-time monitoring
- Pinpoint root cause of video issues and reduce the mean time to repair
- Benchmark the video network and operations with comprehensive performance analysis
- Mobile application puts channel content analysis and real-time monitoring in the palm of your hand
- End-to-end visibility into entire video delivery network
- Correlation of aggregated QoS & QoE data on a per program basis
- Real-time display and historical storage of program availability, the key performance indicator for video*
- Easy customization of alarms and reports
- Simplified navigation and user-interface includes comprehensive views, tools, and menu structure
- Scheduled and automated reports with email capabilities
- Northbound & email services alert technicians/engineers
- Performance trending by channel, flow, probe with drill down metrics
- Centralized probe configuration
- SCTE-35 events allows users to see incoming cue tone traps
- iVMS Mobile Application
Real-time monitoring allows a user to track the health of all video on a per program basis throughout the entire network. This level of visibility provides pro-active management of the quality of your video services from its source to the customer's screen by the automation of detecting video impacting events, rapidly isolating faults, and sending alerts. With geographic and logical views of network topology in displays that update in real-time, iVMS 5 quickly indicates the source and magnitude of a problem allowing the accurate dispatch of resources to the exact point of the issue. And, the ability to drill-down into the details of the data with just a right-click of a mouse makes troubleshooting an issue just as simple.
Access to aggregated historical data enables operators and managers to benchmark the performance of their video network and operation team. The iVMS 5 provides analysis of performance data from multiple points across the network over multiple days helping narrow the root cause of a problem and determine the customer impact. It then stores performance and alarm data giving a user a top-down approach to analysis while the automated scheduled reports keep operators and management up-to-date on the daily performance of their network.
With iVMS 5, you can:
- Simplify the events that are reported by creating the description for each event/alarm/alert from any part in the video delivery network into a human readable message.
- Configure the probes' parent–child relationships to help pinpoint and diagnose the issues
- Categorize your services as SD, HD, VOD, Pay Preview and Music to better understand how each is performing
- Oversee and control the inventory of probes/systems in the network from a single central point
- Centrally manage the configuration files of all probe points throughout the network
- Easily manage alarm thresholds for Alarming on real customer impacting events
- Assign channel icons for improved visualizations
Account management and audit logs control and manage different levels of access to the iVMS 5 system. The system can direct users to exactly the tools they need based on the user privileges assigned.