IneoQuest IQDVx® is a new class of hybrid IP/MPEG analysis software which offers a comprehensive solution for isolating and debugging complex IP Video quality problems that traditional MPEG analyzers can not address.
Powerful IP Video Analysis
IQDVx offers significant enhancements over traditional software based solutions by integrating a powerful IP Video analysis tool with an MPEG analyzer which includes the same TR 101 290 priority 1, 2, and 3 tests available in more expensive MPEG analyzers.
IQDVx provides direct correlation between IP packets, MPEG payload and Video, enabling quick identification between picture impairments with MPEG and IP issues. Paired with IneoQuest's hardware platforms for capture and hardware packet time-stamping, IQDVx offers the most powerful IP Video debug tool available.
The First of its Kind
IQDVx is a direct response to a growing need in the Video Service Provider community for a comprehensive IP/MPEG analysis tool that reflects the unique needs and complex nature of the IP Video transport network.
The First Hybrid IP Video/MPEG Analysis Software Tool
IQDVx is a direct response to a growing need in the Video Service Provider community for a comprehensive IP/MPEG analysis tool that reflects the unique needs and complex nature of the IP Video transport network. Many advanced, complex technologies make IPTV possible, and the layering of these technologies can make troubleshooting IPTV networks difficult and time consuming. Legacy test and measurement tools made for traditional video transport networks simply cannot offer the in-depth analysis needed to maintain and enhance an IPTV network. IQDVx is the first standalone tool that identifies and displays errors in both the Ethernet/IP and MPEG layers through a simple, intuitive interface.
Using IQDVx, IP Video providers can analyze, troubleshoot, and identify faults in IPTV media files—and correlate anomalies and MPEG errors with the resulting picture quality as viewed by subscribers. With its targeted and unique approach to troubleshooting, IQDVx adds analysis depth to IneoQuest’s IQPinPoint™ Solution which includes an extensive line of award-winning hardware and software products aimed at lowering operational expenses (OPEX) associated with maintaining an IP Video network.
PCR Bandwidth Usage
- Time correlation of IP packets to MPEG payload
- Analyze captured video files to quickly find and resolve IP and MPEG problems
- Visually validate video quality problems
- IP and MPEG compliance validation
- TR 101 290 priority 1, 2, 3 MPEG testing
- In-depth post analysis of IP Video capture
- IP and media packet decode and display
- PCR & packet analysis with graphing
- GOP structure display with synchronized display of IP Video
- Extraction of transport and elementary streams
- Captured video playback
- Supports MPEG-2, H.263, H261, DOCSIS, Digicipher II, Microsoft Media 9, MPEG-4 Part 2, H.264/MPEG-4 Part 10, and VC-1