IQDialogue® MSO VOD Server edition is a robust VOD monitoring platform complemented by a northbound system and management platform. IQDialogue provides the only true end-to-end real-time solution for MSO based VOD deployments. The VOD service delivery platform is visually represented, with easy to understand color-coding. It does not require operational tiers to have in-depth protocol knowledge or platform awareness to use the system. IQDialogue also offers the best in class support for emerging technologies and protocols that tend to change frequently.
- Support for NGOD and ISA VOD specifications
- Ability to track in real-time the current number and status of VOD sessions across one or all Service Groups.
- Simple interfaces with multiple concurrent user support, with rich set of Key Performance Indicators and dashboards
- Ability to create "Ladder-Views" of VOD sessions requests, with full timing and decode abilities
- Built-in rich and extensible query and reporting system
- VOD vendor and platform agnostic
Network Interfaces and Deployment Types
- Support for up to 5 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for signaling traffic analysis
- Same appliance can simultaneously monitor Set-Top-Box, VOD server, Back-End and Edge-QAM signaling
- XML and Database log reporting of all faults and monitored transactions
- Real-time VOD event filtering on a per STB, Service Group, VOD server or ERM/SRM basis for fast identification, analysis or troubleshooting
- Real-time Operational dashboards and KPIs providing up to the second views of alarms and VOD failures
- Rich set of built-in queries and reports
- Auto Detection and simultaneous support of ISA and NGOD VOD signaling specifications and most vendor implementations
- Rich set of intelligent alarms and threshold on all aspects of VOD session activity and platform performance
- Extensive northbound system and API with fully published MIB
- Database back-end for logging, trending and reporting of all VOD traffic. Every packet of every VOD request and transaction is saved in real-time to the database.