IneoQuest Technologies Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this Web site (this “Site”), each visitor/user (“User”) acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. IneoQuest Technologies, Inc. (“IneoQuest”) reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion without notice. In the event of any violation of these terms and conditions, IneoQuest reserves the right to seek all remedies available to it at law and in equity.
- User agrees that the products identified on this Site (the “Products”) contain valuable proprietary intellectual property rights of IneoQuest and/or its licensors or suppliers. Title, ownership and all rights in and to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and all other proprietary rights in and to the Products, and any copy or portion thereof, shall not transfer to User, and shall remain in IneoQuest and/or its licensors or suppliers. User shall not reverse-engineer, decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, create derivative works of or take similar action with respect to the Products, in whole or in part. IneoQuest reserves the right to modify or discontinue any one or more of the Products at any time without notice.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of IneoQuest or other third parties. User is not permitted to use any of the Marks without the prior written consent of IneoQuest or such third party, as applicable.
- This Site and the information it contains are the property of IneoQuest and its licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. No part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, except that IneoQuest authorizes each User to view, download and print IneoQuest documents (such as white papers, data sheets and press releases) that are available on this Site, subject to the following conditions: (i) the documents may be used solely for non-commercial, informational purposes; (ii) the documents may not be modified; and (iii) copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
- ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, INEOQUEST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iv) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL INEOQUEST BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OF TECHNOLOGY, RIGHTS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA OR INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF USE OF SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER ARISING UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- Access to, and use of, password protected and/or secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas may be subject to prosecution
- IneoQuest makes no representation that the information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such laws are applicable.
- This Site may contain, as a convenience, hyperlinks to third party web sites. IneoQuest does not endorse, and assumes no liability for, information or statements contained in any of these sites. IneoQuest may alter, suspend or discontinue this Site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. This Site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.