iDMS - IQDialogue® Management System is a robust centralized solution used to manage and administer IQDialogue probes. Service Operators can look in real-time at the global health of their network deployment regardless of the vendor architecture or protocols deployed. Faults and alarms are immediately identified so corrective actions can be taken accordingly. Unique capabilities are incorporated enabling the operator to query for specific client transactions, perform alarm filtering and automated configuration parameters.
To simplify operations, iDMS features multiple security and user levels for authentication and auditing purposes. The system also runs automated software version management and upgrade services for the IQDialogue nodes.
- Integrated visualization of network health
- Centralized node management and version upgrade for multiple IQDialogue probes in a network
- Real-time monitoring for multiple service groups, servers, and clients
- End-to-end monitoring solution for service providers
- Simple interface can be used by operational personnel without in-depth protocol awareness
- Centralized Management Interface capable of managing multiple IQDialogue probes simultaneously
- User-friendly dashboard provides simple red-green indicators to visualize problem spots in the network
- Multiple security and user levels for authentication and auditing purposes
- Automate management of probe alias
- Advanced real-time and historical statistics with querying capabilities across multiple service groups, servers or clients
- Configuration and Performance management services
- IQDialogue automated configuration versioning management and upgrade services
The iDMS offers a rich variety of real-time and historical query capabilities based on the type of IQDialogue probes being managed. The NOC operator can query for specific types of alarm conditions, user activity, mini-carrousel content and changes, user and session details, and the results can be displayed across one or all probes.
From its simple color-coded dashboard to advanced queries, iDMS provides the right tools to address issues quickly and precisely.
System Administration and Configuration Management
User Rights management can be published to all IQDialogue probes for local authentication purposes. This capability provides support for multiple user levels and the ability to "mask" or "hide" certain message fields such as channel names for compliance with privacy guidelines.
iDMS also provides flexible configuration management. Operators can define and load preferred alarms and threshold values to any IQDialogue probe in the network, from a single system interface. With support for multiple concurrent versions of software on the probes, upgrades and maintenance procedures can be performed in minimal steps, and with the highest level of integrity.
In addition to real-time monitoring, iDMS offers valuable features for NOC based implementations. Features include built-in multi-screen display modes, the ability to append notes to specific probes or events, alarm filtering, logging capabilities, etc. All existing query functionalities found in iDMS can be extended to individual users on their own localized PCs, with the use of the Northbound Services GUI, which is provided with iDMS at no charge for an unlimited number of users.