cVOC from IneoQuest is a consolidated video operations center system that provides the industry's first real-time combined look into the health of an entire video distribution network.
In the competitive video delivery marketplace, successful service providers must meet or exceed today's high standard for a reliable and highly satisfying user experience. This amounts to ensuring "5-nines" or 99.999% service availability with the required QoS performance to meet customer expected service levels.
Designed to simplify real-time monitoring of video services across multiple video network subsystems and streamline operations, cVOC provides data intelligence to correlate the aggregated QoS & QoE data on a per program basis from multiple iVMS® video management systems to provide a single view of the health status of the entire video delivery network.
cVOC efficiently pinpoints and helps identify the magnitude of the issues in your video network. It is a scalable system that provides the essentials for true end-to-end video monitoring, which simplifies the complexities of all the aggregated data collected and incorporates program availability measurements on a per program basis. So, no matter where you are located and what level of detail you require, simply log onto cVOC to access the data intelligence needed to monitor the entire video delivery network or subsystem.
- Proactive monitoring correlating video quality of service (QoS) & quality of experience (QoE) across large scale video networks
- Account management functionality provides video distribution providers with an interface for their customers to see the quality of the services they are receiving
- Single real-time view across multiple video management subsystems for fault isolation and OPEX control
- End-to-end visibility into the entire video delivery network
- Correlation of aggregated QoS & QoE data on a per program basis from multiple iVMS video management systems
- Supports SCTE-168 Program Availability measurements, the key performance indicator for video*
- Account profiles provide defined access to the views and information to meet the user's needs
- Simplified navigation and user-interface includes comprehensive views, tools and menu structure
Real-time monitoring allows a user to track the health of all video on a per program basis throughout the entire network. This level of visibility provides pro-active management of the quality of your video services from its source to the viewer's screen by the automation of detecting video impacting events, rapidly isolating faults, and sending alerts. With alarm management and program centric views of all the data from video management subsystems throughout the entire network, cVOC quickly indicates the source and magnitude of a problem allowing the accurate dispatch of resources to the exact point of the issue. And, the ability to drill-down into the details of the data with just a right-click of a mouse makes troubleshooting an issue just as simple.
cVOC has enriched alarm management for streamlining operations. The Alarm Manager within cVOC is a central location to view, manage, and take actions on alarms. Users can apply actions to an alarm; acknowledge, assign, annotate, and close. With actions applied to alarms, a dashboard view provides the ability to benchmark operations team and video network performance.
Account management and audit logs control and manage different levels of access to the cVOC system. The system can direct users to exactly the tools they need based on the user privileges assigned.
With cVOC, you can:
- Create user profiles for users to view the real-time data from the monitoring points that are of interest to them.
- Simplify the events that are reported by creating the description for each event/alarm/alert from any part in the video delivery network into a human-readable message.
- Categorize your services as SD, HD, VOD, Pay Per View, and Music to better understand how each is performing.
- Oversee and control the inventory of systems in the network from a single central point.
- Assign channel icons for improved visualizations.