- Automated Ad verification solution that provides SLA and government mandated compliance information
- Built-in Business Intelligence for Ad analytics to improve Media sales workflow
- Increases confidence when delivering Interactive Ads
- Incorporates third-party information like Ad Schedules, Verification files to provide a one-stop solution
The advanced advertising market is a key revenue generator for service providers providing a multi-billion dollar opportunity. As traditional services mature, it allows advanced targeted advertising to grow creating many new opportunities within mobile, VOD, and interactive advertisements like Telescoping, Polls, and RFI, as well as in kiosks, stadiums, and airports. But operators have struggled launching their advanced advertising initiatives, largely because of various technology and business challenges.
In today’s local ad-insertion deployments, operators require a system that enables them to control operational expenditure (OPEX), improve return on investment (ROI), and comply with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and government policies, such as the CALM Act. IneoQuest provides the needed technology and solution to monitor, log, and verify ad play-out.
Analysis tools to identify visual and audio problems
- Video: Perceptual quality with absolute and relative MOS score, and black/freeze frame
- Audio: MOS score per audio channel, audio loudness and dialnorm performance graphic with image correlation and indication of cue-tone start and end intervals
- Performance graphics show behavior over time for QoE and QoS parameters
Ad run status & workflow reports
- Correlating information from ad-insertion equipment, cue-tone recording, and quality parameters;
- Facilitates the cue-tone analytics, provides ad-run reports, audits splice performance, and provides visual reference for events and quality issues.
- Graphical and tabular reports that can be provided by ad zone, date and advertiser.
- Exclusive image search technology allowing operators to quickly obtain analytics and reports of ad occurrences for a single or a set of ad assets, simplifying verification tasks
Cue-tone analytics for both SCTE-35 triggers and ETV triggers
- The first step to ensure advertisement revenues is to verify that cue-tones (or DPI messages) are provided according to service agreements.
- Provides event distribution analytics for any channel, ad zone, or asset, reporting cue-tone events for every hour and every minute
One-Stop System For Ad Insertion Quality Analytics And Reporting
Customer Benefits: AD verification, SLA & CALM Act Compliance