As the proven global leader in video quality and service assurance, IneoQuest offers technologies and solutions that enable our customers to monitor, gather, aggregate, and analyze video data across their video networks providing the business intelligence needed to make better business decisions for delivering the highest quality video experience and controlling operational expenditure. Through the products it manufactures, the service it delivers, and cutting edge video network intelligence, IneoQuest is committed to increasing our customers’ return on investment (ROI) so that they can improve their quality of service (QoS) and increase their customers’ quality of experience (QoE).
Leading video service and content providers rely on IneoQuest’s pioneering methods and metrics to ensure delivery of all video services including 3D TV, Adaptive Multi-rate Streaming or Video on Demand (VOD) to any fixed or mobile screen. Our innovative solutions span various industries, including Broadcasters & Content Providers, Service Providers (Cable, Telco, and Satellite), Enterprise, Government, and Equipment Manufacturers. IneoQuest's solutions are deployed in over 500 video networks worldwide including the majority of the top 25 service providers in North America.
Unique All-encompassing Approach
IneoQuest offers the only true end-to-end video network intelligence that provides quality and performance management solutions for all video networks. Our solutions encompass probing technology that examines and monitors, in real time, all video across the network gathering content, metadata, and QoS & QoE metrics. It feeds this information to video management applications providing the means to quickly identify, examine, and correlate video information for video quality management, policy management, service assurance, revenue assurance, and business analytics. The combination of our probing technology and management software, which examines video quality and performance, creates a powerful nexus of video data for making better business decisions, improving ROI and increasing profits, reducing video defects and operational expenses while simultaneously improving customer satisfaction.
IneoQuest pioneers methods and metrics to ensure delivery of all video services including 3D TV, Adaptive Streaming, Video on Demand (VOD), and Video Conferencing to any fixed or mobile screen. We provide solutions that offer the following:
- 3-Plane analysis: Verifying the performance of the transport, content and control planes ensures high availability, QoS and QoE.
- Complexity made simple: Whole network analysis correlates events in multiple locations, paths and programs to pinpoint root causes and enable proactive intervention.
- Actionable monitoring: Meaningful metrics simplify report interpretation and provide key data to drive accurate preventive and corrective actions.
IneoQuest brings extensive industry knowledge and experience, and a tailored approach to the video delivery industry. Our knowledge of video and networks grows daily − resulting in deep, informed relationships within our industry network. We regularly share the company’s expertise through our support, training, periodic white papers, and invitation-only events. In addition, we enhance our strategic resources through our Professional Services team helping companies improve their performance, capitalize on emerging trends, and increase their overall value.
Through our reliable industry expertise we are able to offer the following to our customers:
- Network intelligence software that monitors the performance of the transport, content and control planes throughout the entire delivery process.
- Monitoring & stimulus probes to examine the quality and integrity of the video of the delivery network in real time.
- Analysis & troubleshooting tools that isolate and debug complex video quality problems.
- Professional services that provide expert advice and service assurance monitoring for all phases of video network planning and implementation.
- Training programs to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Video over IP technology itself, from the basics of video to the implementation of video transport over a data network.
Driving Excellence, Focusing on the Future, and Setting Standards
IneoQuest has always been at the forefront in video quality assurance research and development. We established IQLabs, our Research and Development group, which continues to maintain the leading edge development of new solutions for our customers.
Among other corporate and technical achievements, IneoQuest contributed to the development of the SCTE 168 2010 Program Availability Practices and developed the patented Media Delivery Index (MDI) and VeriStream. This focus on excellence and the future has driven IneoQuest to be recognized by Frost & Sullivan as the global leader in Media Delivery and IP Video Management, and Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in North America for four years in a row.
History & Milestones
Founded in 2001 on innovation coupled with an enduring commitment and dedication to customer support, IneoQuest’s sole focus was to address digital video delivery and its challenges. Through bold and innovative business and technology choices, we continue to deliver award-winning technology and maintain our category leadership.
Headquartered in Mansfield, Massachusetts, IneoQuest maintains a global presence with sales operations in the North American, European, Asian, and Latin American regions.